Helping Parents, Helping Schools
As kids head back to school each year, parents struggle with all it takes to get their students up, running and ready to go. Now busy moms and dads can order school supplies from home at BoxofSupplies.com. The economical, user-friendly, online store with brand name products for the K-12 crowd also supports shoppers’ school with a generous donation of up to 10% back on each order.
Our founder, Dana Verducci, is a mother of 2 school age children in the Roseville City School District. She has developed a way to pass savings on to parents from saving on marketing and operational costs associated with brick and mortar businesses. Since online ordering eliminates the need to drive from store to store and with gas prices climbing, shoppers save on gas, not to mention precious time. No more empty shelves and no more long checkout lines. Get exactly what the teacher requested and at BoxofSupplies.com, schools benefit too.
Here’s how it works:
- Schools register at BoxofSupplies.com
- Specific list of supplies from teachers/grades is compiled
- BoxofSupplies.com works closely with each school to ensure the correct products that are needed
- Each school’s box of supplies is created and ready for ordering online
- Parents visit our website, find their school and enjoy a stress-free, customized shopping experience
- Orders are shipped directly to the shopper’s school in their student’s name
- Students have all the requisite supplies specified by their teachers with this easy, one-stop-shopping, ordering experience